Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Joshua Davis a.k.a. Yoyo Tricker - You're the Best Talentadong Pinoy


To Joshua Rafael Geronimo Davis a.k.a. Yoyo Tricker,

I've watched you in your shining moment during the finals of Talentadong Pinoy. You never fail to amuse and amaze me with your talent. What makes me more proud of you is the fact that you are a Pinoy. You showed braveness that night as well because you were not scared to "experiment". You combined your tricks with dancing. I know that it's quite difficult.

You remind me so much of my son. You have similar features. But don't worry, that is not the only reason why I liked you. Magaling ka kasi talaga and very entertaining. Hindi lang talent and skill ang nakikita ko saiyo whenever you perform; I feel your soul in what you're doing. Kakaiba ka talagang Talentado.

I feel sad somehow that the event is over. Sa YouTube na lang ba kita mapapanood? I hope not. I am really wishing that I will see more of you and your impressive talent. As far as I am concerned, I am a big fan of yours; and it seems, I will always be...

In spite of the fact that I have read so many negative comments about you on the net, na kesyo di ka daw deserving manalo, maangas ka, mayabang ka and etc., I still believe your star shined more that night. You stood out among the rest, in spite of that "fall". Well, I can say that the moment Yoyo Tricker's yoyo fell is also the moment that his name soared. I will go with Alex De Rossi --- "SO WHAT!" That doesn't make him less of a Talentado. He never let that "fall" stop him from conquering the hearts of many. And he really did that on that talent-studded night.

In fairness to all the champions, deserving sila lahat! Lahat sila unique. Wala akong masabi kundi puro papuri sa bawat participant; however, I followed Yoyo Tricker eversince I saw him perform at Talentadong Pinoy the very firt time; and that was June 20, 2009, right? Instantly, I became a fan. I would always rush home on Saturday nights just to see him on TV. I would cheer and scream with the audience as if I am really there. I knew it then, this kid has a long way to go.

YT, I am praying that you will continue to make your kababayans truly proud of you. Throw that yoyo up high. I salute you. Today, the Philippines saw your "angas". Tomorrow, the world. This blog is my tribute to the Best Yoyo Tricker I've ever seen. His performance is a combination of skill and passion.

Huwag lang lalaki ang ulo ha. Me and my whole family love you. Your Kuya Bugoy must be truly proud of you, wherever he is right now.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Yoyo Tricker's Performance on the Ultimate Talentadong Pinoy


No comments: